We provide digital transformation services with capabilities based in the UK, EU and APAC locations. Together with the delivery and solution partners we have excellent experience working across industry verticals in the UK and internationally across North America, EMEA and APAC regions.
ADVISORY & ASSURANCE
- Digital strategy & Transformation Delivery
- Managed Innovation and R&D
- Audit and Advisory
- Cyber Security
DIGITAL, DATA AND APPLICATIONS
- Data economy, Data science, Analytics, Deep tech & AI, data ethics
- ERP, CRM, Enterprise Application Solutions
- Application Development & Support
- ICT Managed Services and Support
- Front-end Development and Interactive Services
- Content Management
- Software development and Support
Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing Consulting Service
- Vulnerability Assessment is the systematic examination of an information system (IS) or product to determine the adequacy of security measures. It helps to identify security deficiencies, provide data from which one can predict the effectiveness of proposed security measures, and confirm the adequacy of such measures after implementation.
- A penetration test is a method of evaluating the security of a computer system or network by simulating an attack by a malicious hacker. The process involves an active analysis of the system for any weaknesses, technical flaws or vulnerabilities. This analysis is carried out from the position of a potential attacker and can involve active exploitation of security vulnerabilities. Penetration testing is to be viewed as a method for gaining assurance and make improvements in an organisation’s vulnerability assessment and management processes.
Key benefits of this service:
- Provides the baseline and an accurate snapshot of the organization’s security posture
- Identify and address security or compliance issues
- Reduces Network management costs
- Improves LAN infrastructure benefits and reduces downtime
- With our proven methodology our teams are able to scope the penetration tests that is fit for Client organisations. Our thorough testing gives confidence that the products and security controls tested have been configured in accordance with good practice and that there are no common or publicly known vulnerabilities in the tested components.
- Our approach provides the Clients with an independent and objective security assessment of the IT systems, highlights the security risks to the organisations corporate and customer data. The study then facilitates the identification and recommendation or implementation of the necessary mitigation controls.
With our extensive experience in handling similar projects for customers internationally coupled with a strong capability of experienced consultants possessing Certified Ethical Hacker(CEH), CISA, Cyber Forensics and Information Technology Certifications we can provide our clients with a fit for purpose assessment and assurance service.